Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for Fingerprints

This Thanksgiving...



  • I’m thankful for the tiny fingerprints covering every surface in my house because it means I’ve got little hands to hold.

  • I’m thankful for dirty crib sheets because it means I have little heads to kiss goodnight.

  • I’m thankful for a dishwasher full of plastic plates and cups because it means I’ve had plenty to feed little bellies.

  • I’m thankful for a bathtub littered with duckies because it means I have clean water to scrub little bodies.

  • I’m thankful for the crayon scribbles decorating my house because it means I’m harboring blossoming minds.

  • I’m thankful for the rug littered with toys because it means I’ve been blessed to spend the day with small children.

Before I know it, my house is going to be a lot cleaner...and emptier.  So I will be thankful for this brief moment that I get to be “Mommy.”

Visit us online at www.mommyforamoment.com